So I saw this tag over at Swetlana’s blog – The Caffeinated Bookworm Life and thought it seemed like a really fun tag to do!
As much as I love reading about people’s favourite books and sharing all things bibliophile, at the same time, I love to read about the person behind the blog. & so considering I’m still a fairly new blogger (started in June 2019), I thought this tag would be perfect for you guys to get to know me a little bit better 🙂
What is your favourite song right now?
I absolutely love musical theatre so 99% of the time, my favourite song is a number from a cast recording.
As for current favourites though I wouldn’t say I have one. Some of my top picks though include:
• Only Us // Dear Evan Hansen
• Not For The Life of Me // Thoroughly Modern Millie
• The World Was Wide Enough // Hamilton (forever a fave)
• Legally Blonde // from um… Legally Blonde
What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
Especially when I first bought the game a couple weeks ago I was ADDICTED.
I downloaded it on a whim to my laptop and I just love it?? It’s so relaxing & obviously being a bookworm, I love creating my characters and telling stories with them.
I also bought City Living just so I could have apartments and I’m very happy with that decision.
What is something that you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I don’t think this is necessarily surprising because I’ve mentioned it before but I don’t think many will remember so dance & musical theatre is my passion. Love. It.
As for something that I haven’t mentioned before, I LOVE reading the Refinery29 money diaries.
They’re just so interesting and as someone who is interested in a career in finance, reading about all the money stuff but in a ‘real-life’ context is just so fascinating. Highly recommend.
What is your favourite necessarily specific thing to learn about?
I don’t really have anything super specific that I like to learn about to be honest.
I find politics really interesting and I also quite like reading about technology within education. I guess that’s specific actually haha.
Tell us something that you think about often.
I really love to look into universities and research university life, even though I’m not going for another two years. But to be fair, that is actually fairly soon.
I’m just really excited to go into a whole new stage of education. Because although I complain about it, I actually am very academic and to an extent I enjoy learning/school?? Now that it’s A-Levels I’m also only doing subjects I’m interested in too which is good (byeeee to science & english lit).
Give us something that is your favourite.
My favourite tv show is How I Met Your Mother, although Friends is a very close second.
As for what else I’m watching:
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine // Love it so far, it’s hilarious.
• Stranger Things season 3 // Really good so far – Max is my new favourite character + also Dustin.
• Glee // I haven’t started this one yet but I kind of want to get into it?? Even though it’s kind of cheesy. But soon.
Tell us the first thing that pops into your head.
The weather in the UK is INSANE. It could reach up to 38°C in London which for the UK is crazy.
We are not built for this weather people.
We do not have air con.
My fan is my new best friend. I am currently sat in front of it.
And there we go!
I didn’t do all of this tag because I didn’t have anything to say for some. Like a recent thing you made – I’m not a crafty person. Unless you count my GCSE art (#regret, glad that one’s over).
What are your favourite tv shows? Do you play the Sims? What could you do for hours?
Let’s talk in the comments! x
*Most images featured are from Wikipedia.
Except the Refinery 29 logo which is from their website & the Friends image is from netflix.com
1. Name a cartoon that you love.
2. What is your favourite song right now?
3. What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
5. What is your favourite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about
6. What is something unusual that you know how to do?
7. Name something you made in the last year and show us if you can.
8. What is your most recent personal project?
9. Tell us something that you think about often?
10. Give us something that is your favourite.
11. Say the first thing that pops into your head